top of page

SP OKs just payment to lot owner

THE 18th City Council during its 66th regular session presided over by Vice Mayor Raineir Joaquin V. Uy, enacted an ordinance appropriating the sum of P18.7 million for the full payment of the claim for just compensation and for registration and documentation expenses of a property with an area of 77,632 square meters located at Sitio Patpat in Barangay Lumbia to be used for resettlement site/land banking purposes.

As per Topographic Plan of the ground survey conducted by the City Engineers Office (CEO), the area of the property comprises the 85.45% buildable area and the remaining 11,293 square meters comprises the 14.55% non-buildable area. However, areas delineated as non-buildable maybe utilized as buildable upon Land Development, subject to engineering measures to address landslide, soil erosion and stagnation at low lying areas, The Power learned.

The determination of just compensation was made in accordance with the relevant standards pursuant to Section 5 of RA 8574.

This legislation was reviewed and endorsed by the committees of subdivision and landed estate, finance, budget and appropriations and on laws and rules chaired by Councilors Dometilo C. Acenas, Jr., Teodulfo E. Lao, Jr., Ian Mark Q. Nacaya, respectively. (JAO)

bottom of page